Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My obsession with fish taco - Part II


In Part II in my series on the beloved fish taco, I make a visit to the 'ol Brentwood Country Mart. Patrons often visit Country Mart for rotisserie chicken and ribs at Reddi Chick (I'll do a post on that place soon) and the mac & cheese and chocolate chip cookies at City Bakery. Frida Taqueria is a fairly new joint there, and boy am I glad this place exists.

Frida Taqueria @ The Brentwood Country Mart
225 26th Street
90402
310.395.9666

3 comments:

tansy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://myscones.com/

Anything said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Menus said...

Really i have enjoyed this blog it is very nice and I hope the dish will tasty....

Menus Nearu:
Your Online Drawer to Local Menus-Reservations, Online Ordering, Menus and more